Friday 22 April 2011

Hello from RDNLP

Russell D'Avilar
founder of RDNLP





Hello and Welcome to the RDNLP Blog

Apparently, (and rather embarrassingly), it's been in existence since 2008. So if you've visited before I do apologise for what must seem like lack of interest on my part.

I suppose that the marketing minded thing to do would be to convince you that I've been so busy that I simply have not had the time to write anything before now. While there may be an element of truth in that, the real reason is that I have only recently been seduced by the social media marketing phenomenon.

My social media seductress goes by the name of Nicky Kriel and if you are thinking about a business Facebook page, joining Twitter / LinkedIn or getting your own blog, then you will be hard pressed to find a better guide than Nicky.


My intention is that the Blog will focus on:

  • N.L.P.
  • Coaching
  • Training
  • NOMS & MoJ related news
  • Networking
Since my writing cannot be called prolific, I shall be calling upon friends and colleagues to contribute guest articles from time to time. I shall also be re-printing articles that I have found interesting from other blogs as I understand that this is standard practice.

If you're reading this and thinking " I'd like to contribute an article! " you can do so by e-mailing me at russell@rdnlp.co.uk

In addition to the focus items above, I hope to include a series of short stories about my experiences coaching a group of prolific offenders on a behavioural change programme. My own coach believes that this will give readers an insight into what I do and how I work and so any feedback on these stories once they appear will be much appreciated.

I would like to make clear at this point that I don't just work with ex-offenders, I do enjoy working with the completely innocent as well. To that end I urge you to visit my website www.rdnlp.co.uk and read about the many other services available.

Well that's about it for this 'post', (see Nicky I'm getting the hang of the jargon already), you can catch up on RDNLP activity on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter

OK! they tell me it's good to close with a quote so . . . . .  " God makes three requests of his children; Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have now. " ~ African Proverb.

1 comment:

Nicky Kriel said...

Hi Russell
I don't think I have ever been called a Social Media Seductress before! Glad to see you using the tools that are available for you to use. Congratulations you are blogging now.