Thursday 9 January 2014

What Are Your Answers To The Turning Point Questions?

Of late I have had a lot of conversations where, at some point, the client will say 
"but I really don't need any help with anything!"

At which point I'll ask;
TPQ 1 "So are you saying that there is no area or aspect of your life that you feel could be improved right now?"

A few, the lucky few, will say something like;
"No! everything is cool." I offer those few my heartfelt congratulations and wish them well.


The majority however respond with something along the lines of;
"Well I don't know about that, there's always room for improvement."
Replies of this kind pave the way for;
TPQ 2 "What do you think might be stopping you from taking action to make those improvements now?"


The answers are as wide and varied as the people being questioned but the top three answers usually revolve around Time, Money or Fear.

To be honest, my favorite response of the month so far has been;
"Well . . . . . . it's kinda not really MY problem, ya know!"
How I dealt with that one is the topic of a whole other blog post.


If you are interested in exploring your answers to the Turning Point Questions or you would just like to talk about the aspects of your life that you would like to improve:
  • Job/Career
  • Handling Fears/Phobias
  • Wants, Needs, Shoulds
  • Lack of Confidence
  • Health
  • Relationships
please leave a comment below or get in touch on russell@rdnlp.co.uk

No comments: